1. REASON. Find out your reasons. Why you want to start project life? Any particular reasons or any special occasions? Include this list to the album or notebook that you want to use for your project life as a reminder.
2. LIST. List the special occasions throughout the year. Birthdays, anniversaries, family vacations...etc.
3. CAMERA. Start to bring a camera with you. If you have any smart phone that takes good photos, use it anytime and anywhere you can. Those moments you are not paying attention to, can not be reproduce again.
4. REMINDER.Before the end of the day, make a list of things to remind what you did or kid said today.
5. EPHEMERAS. Start collecting small ephemeras ticket stub, kids drawings, boarding passes, notes,...etc and write down when, where with whom in the back. And you can include in your PL later I found those little stuff very meaningful.
6. ENVELOPE. Prepare a medium sized envelope or a page protector in the album. Use this to store the ephemeras you collect.
7. DETAILS. Pay attention to those details like never before. Often times when we are taking photos, we can direct or stage a little bit. But what about those we moments we never pay attention to? Like your children' back when after they say goodbye to you, when children are drawing or writing? ...etc.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA. Take advantage of your Facebook, twitter, Pinterest or any social medias out there you use. Are you always check ins on your FB? You twit anything you find on the Internet? How about to include those timelines in your PL? You will be surprised how much you said or you did.
9. EVENTS. Don't just include big events in your PL. More than likely we will always remember big events during the year. But small details, not always remembered. For example: Grab a cup of coffee with friend?
10. NEW HABIT. Establish a new habit in 2013. Reverse the orders to build your PL pages. You don't need to start with photos in hand. You can start a page with as little or as much as you have. Chances are if you wait to have everything to start, you will never start. Just start a page.
11. YOURSELF. Are you always documenting your children, family or pet? What about yourself? When was the last time you take a photo for yourself? When was the last time you had a girls night out? Your favorite movie? Don't forget to include YOU in your PL.
12.DoNT STOP. If you are late for a few days or even a few weeks. Don't stop. Continue with what you remember or plan? Work on the most recent one and work your way back. This will help to put you back on track.
13. FORMATS. Last but not the least. Whatever format you decide for your PL is all good. A notebook, day planner, Becky Higgins PL line, anything will make your documenting easier or will help you keep up are all good.
Please remember, this supposed to be fun. Not a chore. :p
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/scrappingcrazy
5. 開始收集小東西 例如：票根 餐廳的名片 登機證...等等，然後在這些小東西背面註明時間、地點跟誰。
7. 開始替自己或家人留意身邊的小細節 。（送孩子出門上學的背影、孩子寫的畫的作品、孩子說的童言童語、自己喜歡的電影、書...等等
-Valerie~ love lif.