Thursday, January 3, 2013

Decorate your journaling cards for Project Life

Did you remember those grid journaling I pre stamped last year? Today I'd like to share some colorful journaling cards with you.
親愛的朋友們:妳們記得去年我分享的單色格子文字圖卡嗎?今年我要跟大家分享的是用些色彩來妝點你的文字圖卡。




Are you guys all ready for a brand new round of project life yet? I know I am. And this year is going to be a big and great year.
As the new year just begin a few days ago, I'd love to share some tips on how to make your grid journaling cards prettier.
今年要跟我一起玩生活記錄的朋友們,你們準備好了嗎?趕快跟著我裝飾一些文字圖卡然後把它們用在你的生活記錄裡面。




All you need is some stamp (any one you like), corner rounder, circle punch, border punch pattern paper and any embellishments, such as miscellany, washi tapes...etc.
As you can see in my photos. Use some stamps, washi tapes and embellishments and stickers will definitely help your Journaling cards stands out more.
You can also change based on season, holidays and any special occasion. Aren't those grid journaling cards so versatile?

你只要準備印章(圖案或是字章)、紙膠帶、圓形的打洞器法、花邊打孔器、美編紙、格子的文字圖卡、貼紙和任何其他的配件就可以了。
裝飾的方式就隨意的在格子文字卡上 作裝飾或是蓋蓋樂。這些圖卡除了拿來寫文字記錄之外,或是把相片洗小一點也可以貼上去也是別有一番風味。




還有這些是4X6的樣本。除了可以把裝飾後的格子文字卡貼上去之外,也可以直接用美編紙貼上照片。甚至是直接把照片黏在格子文字卡上,但不要黏死,這樣文字部份可以藏起來。

Here are some samples for 4X6.
Valerie~Love life.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas for these!! I am new to Project Life this year.

    I love that your blog is in English and Chinese :)

    I found you through the message boards in the OLW class.

    ReplyDelete