Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013. My One Little Word:Believe






Finally decide to give One Little Word a try. So I signed up Ali's new class as my new year gift for myself.


I need to be inspired and motivated. 


Are you ready? What's your One Little Word?








BELIEVE



verb


[with object]


  • 1accept that (something) is true, especially without proof: the superintendent believed Lancaster’s story [with clause]: some 23 per cent believe that smoking keeps down weight



  • accept the statement of (someone) as true: he didn’t believe her



  • [no object] have religious faith: there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe



  • (believe something of) feel sure that (someone) is capable of doing something: I wouldn’t have believed it of Lavinia—what an extraordinary woman!








1 comment:

  1. Hi! I finished a year of Project Life and enjoyed everything about it. Lots of great memories. I didn't realize that we did so much, until I began to put the pictures in. We also share a One Little Word. Believe. Looking forward to seeing where it takes us.

    ReplyDelete