Wednesday, August 15, 2012

2012. A SN@PPY idea by Simple Stories




I am so excited about that simple Stories just announced the new line called SN@p. That will be avaliable in October. If you come to visit my blog often, you know I am doing Project life. So I am constainlylooking for products to include in my album. I am so happy that Simple Stories design such a beautiful and coloful collection, and they are perfect for snap shooters, too.

Can't wait to use this collection in my last quarter of project life or in 2013.


And now you can Share this good news to win it.
Simpily just:
{1}  FACEBOOK SHARE: Simply visit our Facebook page and click on the "Share" button (by the "Like" and "Comment" option at the bottom of the Sn@p! video post) - this will allow you to share the video link to your own Facebook page! 
{2} BLOG SHARE: Post the video on your website or blog and write a comment on this blog post to let us know you're sharing it to WIN it - be sure to include the URL link in your information so we can link back to your website or blog!

Choose one or the other or BOTH ways to win...we'll award TWO lucky winners with Sn@p! goodies.  Contest ends August 22, 2012 and winner will be announced on Simple Stories's website August 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment