Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2012. Project life Week 29








7/16/2012 to 7/22/2012 Project life Week 29

I love to do project life and in fact, this is my very first time to try this concept. And I am more than happy that I am sticking with it. This is such an easy and fun way to capture every moments and details in your life. Often times, we are very busy. Busy with family, school, work and maybe kids, if we let those details go away before we realized, it such a waste.
Right now, I am planning ahead for my 2013 project. And I am going to use the Sa@p from Simple Stories as my base foundation.

Check them out:
Aren't they to create with? I can't wait to get my own and start play with them. lol

Titles_Binders
Binders_red

Binders_teal

Binders_orange

Binders_green

Binders_pink
Binders_brown
Titles_Pocket Pages
PP
Titles_Cards
3x4SnappySayingsCollage



3x4SnappyThoughtsCollage



3x4SnappyDaysCollage

Titles_Cards4x6
4x6SnappySayingsCollage





4x6SnappyThoughtsCollage





4x6SnappyDaysCollage




Titles_Pages
Snap Pages_Color Fusion

Snap Pages_Basics

Snap Pages_So Random

Titles_Stickers
Snap_Stickers
Snap_Stickers2

Snap_Stickers3
Snap_Stickers4


Titles_Pockets
Snap_Color Vibe Pockets

Snap_Basic Pockets
Snap_Color Fusion Pockets

No comments:

Post a Comment