Thursday, August 9, 2012

2012. Project life Week 30


Project Life Week 30 July 23~July 29. Times did fly  by so fast. As I am sharing my week 30th, it's actually week 32 in real life. Where did the time go?



During week 30, I invited my friend and her two girls who are visiting from Taiwan this summer to attend Berkeley's Kite Fest. It was a pretty fun experience, as I lived in the South Bay for almost 12 years now, and this is my very first time to make it to Berkeley for this event. lol
And later that evening, we took the Bart to the city for an delightful evening. We went o pier 39 for a nice lunch, Clam chowder in the bread bowl, of course. And we also took my favorite cable car. It was a fun day with a lot of chats and laughs. I am going to miss those two funny girls when they go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment