Tuesday, March 11, 2014

{A Layout} To be continued.





{A Layout} To be continued.





So this is my new favorite. Amy Tangerine's new Plus One collection. This line was originally not on my wish list. Because the colors are too strong. I was more towards to dreamy and girly. But when I saw the whole collection at the 2014 CHA.


I changed my mind right away. I got them right after they were available at two peas in the bucket. And I love them even more when I see them in person. T



It's worth the wait.


I am having a lot fun to use this line on my layouts and Project life spreads. Hope to share  more soon.

he picture behind this LO is:
When I was in Taiwan last year, we managed to put together a scrapbook retreat with me and my other FB crafty friends. In this 2 days and 1 night event, we managed to finished almost 30 LO. And those tears and laughers are just unforgettable for us.



See the Plus one here.






4 comments:

  1. I love how you added to flair to the camera,such a sweet detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout and the photo is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page YuNing!! Really love how you used the Plus One collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Plus One collection, too! I'm not sure whether I love the A-sides or B-sides more. Tough choice! I've already had to buy multiples of some sheets -- ha. Great layout! The paper colors match the colors in the photos so well.

    ReplyDelete