Monday, September 2, 2013

BE THE BEST ME. Scraptastic Classy girl kit. Jot magazine


Hello my blog friends:
Happy Labor day weekend. As 2013 is close to the end, I've decided to play with different challenges. And I found a perfect one from Jot Magazine. Look at the Mood Board, aren't those colors gorgeous. 

And here is my take on,

 (A Layout) Be the BEST me.
Most of the supplies for this one are from Classy girl kit by  Scraptastic Kit club. Everything in this kit are just amazing.

I also add the wood frame from Freckled Fawn. And the Mint alphabets from Heidi Swapp.

 
Those yummy sequins are from Studio Calico.  The journaling cards behind the wood frame are from Amy Tangerine's Yes, Please collection. This is my entry and TFL.






3 comments:

  1. THis is just the best!!! thankyou for playing along with JOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Valerie. Thanks so much for entering the Jot Mood Board -- your layout is beautiful. KIM Archer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Valerie! Love your pretty little details. Thanks so much for playing along with Jot! :)

    ReplyDelete