Sunday, April 14, 2013

The play date cafe challenge 177 Nautical Breezes: Hello Curaçao.



 Nautical Breezes


Hello Curaçao

I've been following The Play Date Cafe for a while now. And I finally decide to give their challenge a try.  And here is the perfect challenge for me to enter. I just love this color combo. It's definitely one of my favorite. And I am so happy to break through the new collection from Miss Fancy Pants: Down by the shore. And also some from Yes Please and Uncharted waters.

 The color scheme in this collection reminds me a lot happy memories from our Caribbean cruise last April. So I created tis layout for the photo I took in Curaçao. Before I printed my photo I added a litttle caption on my photo as a nice title. TFL and hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout! Love the anchors in the background!! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete