Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013 Project life Week 11




2013. Project life Week 11-1 /生活紀錄第十一週-1


 

2013. Project life Week 11-2 /生活紀錄第十一週-2 

Finally get  to take some photos for my project life Week 11. I've been sick for 2 weeks and it has been so challenging to blog. But I still manage to get some crafts done though.

During Week 11, I went to Filoli garden with my Zumba peeps. They are who I get see and workout together everyday. I am so glad to be able to do fun stuff with them. And I also went to Scrapbook Expo with my crafty friends. We spent a whole day  in the show and we went to dinner together that  night. We came home after midnight. It was just so much fun to chat about pretty much anything. lol
In these spreads, I also used some of my favorite buys from the expo, such as Maggie Holmes collection by Crate paper. I just love, love this line.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment