Saturday, July 21, 2012

2012. Project life Week 27



Now, I am sharing my Project Life Week 27 layouts. It's still so hard to believe that it's already July.
After July, it's my favorite portion of the year. Because after summer, will soon be fall. During fall and winter, there are full of many festivities. They all make me happy. Best of all, my birthday is in September, so after that the celebrations just never end. Super fun. Plus, I can't wait to play with those fall/winter collections from Basic Grey, Simple Stories, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, My MInd's Eye...etc. Seriously fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I love your PL pages, Valerie! I wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway on my blog for the CK Mixed Media special issue. Congrats!! Email me at sjbarancik@aol.com and give me your address so that I can forward it on to CK.

    Thanks for playing along!

    Stacy Cohen

    ReplyDelete