Monday, April 14, 2014

{A Layout} Gourmet life, A foodie layout with Mon Ami colection















 


{A Layout} Gourmet life





I am definitely a foodie. I enjoy food, and also love to try different restaurateurs, different chefs and different style of food.





And I do consider myself lucky to live in the Silicon Valley, where there are a lot immigrants live. So we do have everything here.





I am also surrounded by people who are from different countries, and have different life stories. It always amazed me how different we are but still get along so well.





So I realized I have never done any food related layout, I think this collection is perfect for this. So here you go. My very first food related layout. lol









I bought these wooden silver wares in Taiwan, aren't they just adorable and perfect with the dolliy?

No comments:

Post a Comment