Thursday, September 20, 2012

2012. Super busy lately...

 Look at these two.
 I love you, doggie.
@ CKU

 I can't believe it's the middle of September already???? Where did all that time go?
But I know there's a lot going on in my world in the month of September.
At the beginning of the month,  Lily and I were at the CKU, San Jose. Super fun event.
Not only we finished a lot of projects, etc, mini album and layouts. And we got a lot prizes and goodies during this fun weekend.
 Also we get to meet a lot fun and famous people in the scrapping world. This group of instructors are like a dream team, Mou Saha, Nichol Harper, Laura Vegas, Vicki Boutin and Jen Gallengher to name a few.
Then I just celebrated my 36 years old birthday. Wow, I am turning 36 this year ALREADY. Super excited about the new year and also very nervous.

 Then I am sharing the layouts I did with Gossamer blus's September kit. Super fun kit. Do I have to say more? I am in love with the idea to subscriber the monthly scrapbooking kit.

 They always have the most  trendy and up to date paper and embellishments. Super easy and fun to work with, and yet they can look totally different when other people showing their projects. I love to incorporate the kit with my own stash of goodies. Even more fun.

And I also have a good news to share. I got an email last week from Northridge Publishing that they request one of my layout to be published in the February issue of Scrapbooking Trend. I am super happy and excited. This is my third projects with them in the different book. Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment