Monday, June 25, 2012
2012. Make your own stickers with Washi Tapes and 3mm Washi tapes
The 3mm washi tapes from MT are really popular right now. But we don't see a lot of them in the shop. Maybe there's no high demands?
But I'd love to share how you can make your own 3mm Washi tapes and some stickers that was inspired by Studio Calico's The Washi workshop.
1. Cut the Wax Paper into 4"X6"
2. And tape all your favorite or desire washi onto the Wax paper. Make sure they ar eonto the slippery side of the wax paper.
3. Trim the washi tapes to your desire width or length
4. There is your 3mm washi tape, mine is the 0.5" version ^^
5. If you use punchs, then you are able to create a ll kind of decorative borders and stickers.
6. Make sure you keep those pieces from the punch, they can be used as confetti for cards and layouts, too
Thank you for looking.